The purpose of these terms and conditions (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) is to regulate the use of this website, created and made available to the public by PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. with the purpose of providing information about its services to the Users thereof: exhibitors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, visitors, media professionals, suppliers and interested persons in general.
Access to and/or use of this web page makes you a User as of the time of said access and/or use.
Access to all the web pages of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. is free of charge and anonymous, excepting those areas which may only be entered upon registration by the User for reasons of security. PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. reserves the right to amend the display, configuration and services offered on the website.
Users may not provide links to the website of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. from other websites without the prior express written authorization of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L.
HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE
PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L.
Tax I.D. number: B86616703
Corporate Address: Plaza del Marqués de Salamanca, 9. 28006 Madrid. Spain.
Telephone: +34 91 577 4797. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Among its various functionalities, this Website offers the possibility to register as exhibitor or visitor, sign up for events, request information, participate in activities, hire services, etc. In order to make use of said functionalities, the interested party must fill in forms which collect personal data, inter alia.
UNDER AGE USERS
The services of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. are aimed at users over 18 years of age. Persons under 18 are not authorized to use our services and must not send us their personal data. We hereby inform you that PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. may not be held responsible for any consequences which may result from failure to comply with this provision.
The sole purpose of collecting this information is to gain a better knowledge of how you use and interact with our websites and mobile apps in order to improve your experience as a user of our Services and identify any possible errors in the provision of said Services. The data we collect may include, among other things:
- IP address of the device
- Screen size of the device used
- Type of device (unique device identifier) and information about the browser
- Favorite language used on our website
- Pages visited
- Date and time when the pages were visited
- Any other type of information regarding the connection, such as error reports or performance data.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
Access to and use of the services on this Website entail full acceptance of these general terms and conditions of use.
The User undertakes to make a proper use of the content and services offered on the Website. In particular, the User undertakes:
- Not to use the content (including texts, graphs, plans, drawings, designs, guidelines, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, information, links to any other creations protected by national law or international treaties which govern intellectual and industrial property) and/or the services offered in a form which is incorrect, illegal, illicit or in violation of the law, morality and generally accepted good practices.
- Not to reproduce, distribute, transform, modify or manipulate the content or the technical devices used to protect and/or configure the website.
- Not to use means other than as provided to you by the website in order to collect any type of materials, information or files included thereon.
- Not to damage the computer systems of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. or any of its providers or of third parties, and not to insert or spread computer viruses or any other harmful systems.
- Not to disseminate content or propaganda which may violate the dignity of human beings, whether of a discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, homophobic or pornographic nature, or which may advocate terrorism or other crimes. PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw any comments or contributions which may be deemed to be contrary to the law or unsuitable for publication.
- Furthermore, the User shall refrain from carrying out activities which may harm, render useless, overload or deteriorate the pages or prevent the normal use and enjoyment of the Website and the services by the rest of the Users.
- In connection with those contents or services which require logging in previously, the User undertakes to provide truthful and lawful information. The User shall be responsible for making diligent and confidential use of the credentials (User name and password) needed to access said content.
Through its websites, PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. offers its exhibitors, sponsors, partners, advertisers and, in general, participants in its events the possibility to publish information regarding their activities, products, services, news and novelties. Furthermore, the websites of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. include spaces devoted to showing to the Users the offers or other information of the companies participating in our events and/or other initiatives.
In such cases, PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. acts solely as intermediary in the transfer and dissemination of the content, and hereby clarifies that the persons or entities publishing said content are responsible for keeping it truthful, lawful and up-to-date, whereby PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. declines any responsibilities regarding said content.
Furthermore, PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. accepts no responsibility for the wrongful use of said content by third parties.
The User may gain access, through links published on the websites of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L., to pages containing information and/or services offered by third parties. PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. has no control whatsoever over said sites and content, may not be held responsible for the content of third-party websites linked to and will not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity and lawfulness of materials and/or contents held in any of said websites. Likewise, the inclusion of said links to third-party websites may not imply the existence of any type of association, merger or share in the entities linked to. PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. accepts no responsibility either for any infringements of third-party rights which said pages may incur.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All content included in our websites and, in particular, brands, trade names, industrial designs, texts, photographs, graphs, logos, icons, software and/or any other signs which may be used for industrial and commercial purposes, is protected by industrial and intellectual property rights of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. or of third parties which have authorized the publication thereof on the website. Any use and/or reproduction of said content without the express consent of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L., is therefore forbidden.
PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. will not be liable for any infringements of third-party intellectual or industrial property rights which may result from the inclusion on the website of brands, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphs, logos, icons or software belonging to third parties which have declared to be the holders of said content at the time of inclusion on the website.
In no case will access to and navigation on the website by the User imply an authorization, a waiver or a total or partial transfer or assignment of said rights, nor the granting of any rights or alleged rights to alter, transform, exploit, reproduce, distribute or communicate to the public said content without the prior express consent of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. or the relevant holders.
The use of the brands of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. by exhibitors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, etc. in any of their catalogues, brochures, commercial documents, web pages or promotional materials must be expressly authorized by PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
The User recognizes that he/she bears sole responsibility for his/her use of the web page and its contents and/or services. In particular, without limitation, PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. may not be held responsible for any of the following:
- The availability or functioning of the web page, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purposes for which web page is used by the Users.
- The infringement of applicable law by the User or by third parties and, in particular, of intellectual and industrial property rights held by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer elements which may result from the use of the computer system by the User or third parties. In any event, it is the User’s responsibility to have appropriate detection and disinfection elements in place.
- The fraudulent access to content and/or services by non-authorized third parties or, if applicable, the capture, erasure, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any description by said third parties.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and/or services offered and the subsequent use of said contents and/or services by the User. PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. will make its best reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Any damages caused to computer systems during access thereof to the web page and any damages caused to Users by telecommunications failures or shutdowns which may interrupt the service.
- Any damages which may result from force majeure or fortuitous events.
- If the web pages include forums, chats or other tools for participation, Users must consider that the messages therein reflect only the opinion of the User posting them, who shall bear full responsibility in connection therewith. PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. accepts no responsibility for content of messages posted by the User.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES
The User may use links to gain access to pages showing third-party information and services. Any operations which the User may perform or any information he/she may find on said pages are the sole responsibility of and are binding, as applicable, to the User and the holder of the pages, wherefore PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. accepts no responsibility in this regard.
AMENDMENT TO THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND TERM
The HOLDER reserves the right to make any amendments to its portal it may deem convenient without prior notice, with the possibility to change, erase or add both the content and services to be provided on the page and to modify the form in which said content and services are displayed or located on the portal.
This Legal Notice will remain applicable until amendment hereof by means of another duly published notice.
The relationship between the User of the website and PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. will be governed by Spanish law. In those cases where applicable regulations provide for the possibility that the parties may submit to a different jurisdiction, PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. and the User shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, to the exclusion of any other jurisdiction they may be entitled to.