- Who is responsible for the processing of your data (the data controller)?
- What information do we collect?
- What is the purpose of us processing your data?
- On what legitimate grounds do we process your data?
- Who has access to your data?
- How long do we keep your data?
- Necessary and up-to-date information
- What are your rights as user?
- Confidentiality and security
- Links to third-party websites
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data (the data controller)?
PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L., with Tax I.D. number B-86616703 and corporate address in Plaza del Marqués de Salamanca, 9, 28006 Madrid. Telephone +34 91 577 47 97. E-mail: email@example.com.
2. What information do we collect?
We collect data from our Users through forms located on our websites, through our mobile apps, through invitations to our events or through the reading of accreditation card codes. We also may collect information from third parties.
The types of data we collect from Users depend on their relationship with us and with our Services and may include:
- Contact details, such as name, e-mail, postal address, landline and/or mobile phone number and social network profiles.
- Credentials used to access private areas on our websites or mobile apps, such as user names and passwords.
- Other information related to your User profile, such as date of birth, products, services or areas of your interest, professional profile, accessibility or food requirements and/or a photograph of you.
- Comments, opinions or similar information connected with your experience as a User of our Services.
- Requests for meetings with exhibitors, visitors, sponsors or partners of our events.
- Interests and communication preferences, including language preferences.
If your relationship with us includes commercial transactions, our systems will enable you to connect with safe payment platforms which will request your credit card data in order to perform any operations. In any event, PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. does not store the data of said cards.
3. What is the purpose of us processing your data?
PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. may process the personal data provided by the User for one or more of the purposes indicated below, provided that there is legal ground for each processing as explained in section 4):
- (To deal with services connected with your participation in our events as supplier, exhibitor, partner, sponsor, advertiser or attendee at conferences or other events: administer participation agreements, issue invoices, follow up payments or monitor the arrangements for your participation in our events.
- To manage your subscription as visitor (general public, professional of the sector or professional of the media) to our events, and/or as participant in the activities organized within the framework of said events and/or as user of our mobile applications.
- To manage your subscription to our electronic newsletters.
- To respond to any queries you may have or to render the services requested through online forms included on our websites and mobile apps.
- To send you information of our events, including by electronic means. This includes information related to content, products and services submitted by exhibitors, sponsors, partners and advertisers.
- To include you in the directory of professionals participating in our events, accessible through our mobile apps.
- To manage your participation in contests or raffles organized within the framework of our events.
- To perform studies of the features of those participating in our events.
- To request your participation in surveys.
We may also use your personal data for other purposes, in which case we will request your consent at the time of collection.
PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. will not take automated decisions based on your personal data.
4. On what legitimate grounds do we process your data?
Depending on the type of commercial relation and/or connection you may have with us, as provided in section 3) above, the legal ground for the processing of your personal data may be:
- In the case of purposes (a) to (d), the management of the voluntary relationship established between you or the company you represent and PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L.
- In the case of the rest of purposes (e) to (i), the securing of your express consent.
5. Who has access to your data?
Depending on the type of relationship you have with use, we may communicate your data to third parties in the following instances:
- To companies which manage the premises where we hold our events and to companies selected by PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. to provide services you may have requested in connection with your or your company’s participation in the events we organize.
- If you participate, within the framework of our events, in activities organized jointly with third parties, we may assign your personal data to said third-party companies or bodies.
- If you have requested an appointment with an exhibitor, sponsor, partner, advertiser or visitor to our events, we may provide them with your personal data so that they may contact you.
- If you authorize an exhibitor, partner, sponsor or advertiser of our events to scan the code included in your accreditation card, be aware that the following data may be assigned to said participant: name and surnames, telephone number and email address.
- Furthermore, your personal data may be accessed by service providers hired by PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. to process your data, including those who provide technology services, accreditation management services, e-mail delivery services and services connected with the carrying out of surveys or the measuring of the performance of our websites and mobile apps.
In this regard, most of our providers and collaborators are located within the European Economic Area. However, U.S. companies must be subject to the U.S.-E.U. Privacy Shield Framework and, in the case of other countries, we will apply standard contractual clauses which are in accordance with the European Commission Decision of 5 February 2010.
- PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. may assign or communicate personal data to attend to its duties vis-à-vis Public Authorities if so required under law applicable from time to time and, if applicable, to other bodies such as Law Enforcement Authorities or Judicial bodies.
- We may also transfer your personal data if we decide to sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of company restructuring, division, dissolution or liquidation).
Our Services may include tools that enable you to publish and share personal information, comments, documents or other content. Any information made public by said means may be compiled and used by third parties or indexed by search engines, which may render it impossible to erase. Please make sure you really wish to share personal information through said tools before doing so.
6. How long do we keep your data?
- If there is a contractual relationship with PLANNER EXHBIITIONS, S.L. in exchange for financial consideration, for the term legally established.
- If you have registered to participate as visitor in the events organized by PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. and/or as attendant to any of its activities, your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of:
- Four years as from the date of finalization of the last event you have participated in, in the case of annual events.
- Four years as form the data of finalization of the last event you have participated in, in the case of biennial or triennial events.
- In the case of queries or requests for information, for as long as may be necessary to provide an answer.
- In the case of subscribers to our e-mail newsletters, until the date of receipt of a reliable communication sent by the user stating his/her wish not to continue to receive said newsletters.
- Furthermore, we hereby inform your that your data may remain blocked during the limitation periods established for each of the purposes stated in section 2).
7. Necessary and up-to-date information
Certain fields in forms need to be filled in for us to be able to provide our services. By clicking on the Accept (or equivalent) button included in said forms you declare that the information and data provided is truthful and accurate.
To ensure that the information provided is always up-to-date and error free, you may send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inform of any amendments and changes in your personal data.
8. What are your rights as user?
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, restriction to processing and portability free of charge, with the possibility also to withdraw any consent previously granted.
Said rights may be exercised free of charge by the User or by his representative, if applicable, through a letter addressed to PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. (with reference “Personal data protection”), Plaza del Marqués de Salamanca, 9. 28006 Madrid. Said letter must include the following data: name and surnames of the User, domicile for notification purposes, a photocopy of his/her I.D. card or Passport, an explanation of the request and his/her signature. If represented by another person, said representation must be proven by means of a reliable document. The User may also exercise any of the above rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with said information.
We remind you that you may also address any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
9. Confidentiality and security
Any personal data collected by PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. will be processed with a level of protection which is in accordance with regulations applicable to data protection. Technical and organizational measures will be adopted as necessary to guarantee the protection of said data and prevent it from any unauthorized alteration, loss, processing and/or access, considering the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks resulting from the display thereof, all in accordance with applicable regulations.
The sole purpose of collecting this information is to gain a better knowledge of how you use and interact with our websites and mobile apps in order to improve your experience as a user of our Services and identify any possible errors in the provision of said Services. The data we collect may include, among other things:
- IP address of the device
- Screen size of the device used
- Type of device (unique device identifier) and information about the browser
- Favorite language used on our website
- Pages visited
- Date and time when the pages were visited
- Any other type of information regarding the connection, such as error reports or performance data.
11. Links to third-party websites
The web pages and mobile apps of PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. may include hyperlinks to sites not operated or controlled by PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L.
PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L. does not guarantee and may not be held responsible for the lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the content of said websites or of their privacy practices. Before providing personal information to websites external to PLANNER EXHIBITIONS, S.L., please beware that their compliance with data protection regulations may differ from ours.